Joining the Opioid TeleECHO Clinic
To join a clinic, identify the topic/discipline you would like to engage with and then complete a brief registration survey.
- Prescribers - REGISTER HERE
- Pregnancy in OUD - REGISTER HERE
- Adolescents with OUD - REGISTER HERE
- Early Childhood Home Visitors for those working with families affected by OUD, including First Step Workers, Head Start, Nurse Family Partnerships, and DCS employees - REGISTER HERE
- Emergency Room OUD - REGISTER HERE
Prior to participating in your first session, please complete the Confidentiality and Privacy Agreement.
Each clinic track will run separately with a cohort of up to 30 participants. You can see the dates and times for the current cohorts on the Tracks page. After a cohort ends, a new one will begin. Topics are subject to change though.
Participation in the program is available at no cost to care providers and other stakeholders in Indiana. We would particularly like to collaborate with providers who are interested in becoming local experts in the field in their region of the state. Participants are encouraged to invite other staff members from their organization (such as nurses, medical assistants, or practice managers) to participate in the sessions with them.