ECHO clinics are currently running for the following topic/disciplines. Select a track to the left to view the schedule, resources, and expert panelists. After a clinic's curriculum is completed, it will restart with a new cohort of participants or a different topic will be offered.
Current and Upcoming Clinics
- Prescribers & Dispensers - Providers and pharmacists who have or who are planning to obtain their SAMHSA waiver to prescribe or dispense buprenorphine for OUD
— Meets every Wednesday from noon-1:30pm, starting May 29, 2019
- Pregnancy in OUD - Treatment approaches for pregnant and parenting women with OUD and their infants and children
— Meets every other Thursday from noon-1:30pm, starting July 9, 2020
- Jail-Based Management of OUD - Promotes clinical competence in treating for opioid use
disorder in a jail-based setting
— Meets every other Thursday from noon-1:00pm, starting February 2020
- Adolescent SUD Prevention - How to treat adolescents with substance use disorder, including opioids
— Meets every Thursday from 9:30am-11:00am, starting June 25, 2020
- Behavioral Health & Peer Recovery - Includes peer recovery coaches, community advocates, psychologists, social workers, and counselors
- Medical Co-Morbidities - Covers medical and psychiatric co-morbidities associated with OUD and how to manage of these conditions
- Early Childhood Home Visitors - For First Step Workers, Head Start, Nurse Family Partnerships, DCS employees, and other early childhood home visitors
- Emergency Room - Covers OUD treatment in an ER setting
IU is currently operating an ECHO clinic on Hepatitis C as well.